Privacy & Security:
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL PRIVACY
MAKING SURE YOUR ORDER IS SECURE
Bedtimejoys.com computer experts make every possible effort to protect your credit card information and personal data by following the some of the strictest security standards in the industry to prevent hacking. All of your credit card and personal information is code-encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL works by creating a secure link between your computer and ours so only Bedtimejoys.com can decode your personal information.
As an extra level of security, Bedtimejoys.com employs outside companies, such as GoDaddy, to regularly test our site and examine our security policies to make sure we’re doing all we can to protect your personal information.
There are several things you can do to ensure you have a safe and secure connection. The easiest thing to do is simply check the address bar of your internet browser.
Internet Explorer users should look for a lock next to the web page address. If the lock is closed, then the site is secure and safe. If the lock is open, then the page is not secure and you should not enter any sensitive information.
Chrome users need to check for a lock next to the web page address. If the lock is green, then the site is safe. If the lock is red, then it is not secure.
Firefox users can look at the icon next to the web page address. If the icon is blue, then the site is safe. If there is no color, then the site is not secure. You can also click on the icon for additional information on the security of the site.
THE STRONGEST POSSIBLE COMPUTER DEFENSES
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet may not be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Unfortunately, no security system, or system of transmitting data over the Internet, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we work hard to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers, the means by which information is transmitted between your computer and bedtimejoys.com servers, or any information provided to us or to any third party through or in connection with the Site. You provide all such information at your own risk, but please remember that these risks can be minimized by using responsible browsing habits such as the use of anti-virus software and similar protection measures.
By using our site, you agree to us placing cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site again in the future.
‘Cookies’ are tiny text files stored on your computer when you visit some websites. They are not viruses or programs and cannot damage your computer.
No personally identifiable data is collected or stored using cookies; they are simply files used to enhance your visit.
It’s possible to turn off your cookies manually in your browser at any time. You can usually find these settings in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• The data about the browser and device you use to view the store
• The way you navigate the store
WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Processing and delivering your purchases
2. Taking payments and making refunds
3. Providing customer care services and support, handling returns, warranty claims
4. All forms of fraud detection and prevention
5. Security and Protecting our website
6. Showing you our advertisements while you browse the web
7. Providing you with information about our products and services, promotions, discounts and news regarding your preferences and wishes
8. Improving our website and mobile appInternal record keeping.
9. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
10. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
11. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
12. We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you’ve got your packages.
13. We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
14. Our store works with outer companies that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re leaving. We limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
15. Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
16. Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
17. Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
18. Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
These include the following:
• Collection of personal information in order to provide you with best possible customer experience
• Operational requirements necessary for internal processes
• Fulfilling your requirements regarding our services and products
• Fraud prevention
• Exclusively our own internal marketing, research and product development
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
• Affiliated companies and processors based on fulfillment of the purchase agreement or to perform internal processes and procedures
• Companies issuing credit cards, providers of payment services to process payments and banks, on the basis of your order, to fulfill a purchase agreement
• Carriers to deliver your order or services
• Other service providers and third parties involved in data processing
• Third parties, such as law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies, and related parties, if we are required by law to do so
• Third parties carrying out surveys among customers
• We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymized information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may keep some of your information, if required so by law, even after your account has been closed and we no longer need to provide any services to you.
Data used for direct marketing will be saved until the user unsubscribes or becomes inactive for more than a year.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
• The right to portability. You have the right to get a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us. You also have the right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
• The right to rectification. You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if it is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
• The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we delete, stop processing or collecting any personal data at any time
• The right to object to direct marketing. You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
Overall, as our customer or site visitor, you are entitled to complete information regarding the collection and processing of your personal data. If you would like to exercise your rights, require assistance, have a complaint, or just have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us (details are listed in ‘How to contact us’ section below).
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
Thank you for your cooperation!